Launch your modeling career
Just getting started in modeling?
Why work with Kevin Thom?
Kevin Thom is an award-winning photographer whose work has appeared around the world in magazines, art galleries, on television, websites, product packaging, billboards, sides of buildings, and practically anywhere you can put a photo. Kevin has worked with dozens of models, including many beginners. He knows that the secret to an amazing portfolio is a fun and relaxed photoshoot. Kevin knows how to create stunning, iconic imagery. He wants to work with you to put together a creative and eye-catching portfolio to launch your modeling career!
Beginner Modeling Portfolio – $800
Price valid until August 31, 2017 My modeling portfolio package includes the following:
- A photoshoot of approximately one or two hours
- Professional hair and makeup services
- Two or three outfit changes.
- Approximately 50-100 exposures
- A password-protected web gallery of proofs
- Five finalized images, fully retouched and color calibrated for printing
- I’ll provide your finalized photos in high resolution JPG for printing, and web resolution JPG for emailing or using on websites
- A license to use your finalized photos for your personal promotional needs. You’ll be able to print and use them as you wish.
- Additional finalized images are available at a cost of $35 each.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book a shoot?
- Set up a pre-shoot meeting. You can do that by filling out the form on this page. We’ll set up a time to meet before your shoot. If you can’t make it to my studio personally for this meeting, we can have our meeting over the phone.
- Show up at the pre-shoot meeting. We’ll discuss your look and what you’d like to achieve during the shoot. We’ll also arrange a shoot date at this time.
- Pay your deposit. A 50% deposit is required at the pre-shoot meeting to secure your shoot date. You must give 48 hours notice if you wish to rebook your shoot, otherwise your deposit will be lost. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Confirm. After your deposit is received, I will confirm with you that your shoot is booked!
What do I bring?
- Bring lots of different clothing options. Clothing that is a bit over-the-top is usually the most fun to work with and will give you the best results in photos.
- Accessories to dress up your look.
- Bring some music that you like to listen to. It’s not mandatory, but it’s fun!
Where is your studio?
What should I wear to my shoot?
What is an image license?
Can I license additional images on top of the ones included in my package?
What is your policy on deposits?
To confirm your shoot date, you must first pay a deposit of 50% of the total cost of the shoot, including hair and makeup if you’ve chosen to hire the hair and makeup artist. The deposit is non-refundable, and is due no less than one week before your shoot date. You may reschedule your shoot without losing your deposit if you give at least 48 hours notice. The balance is due on delivery of your final images.
What are proofs?
How are my finished photos delivered to me?
I'm not a model but I still want to do the shoot. Can I?
Ready to book your beginner modeling portfolio photo shoot?
Do you have more questions about the modeling portfolio package not answered on this page? Fill out the form below to let me know!